Class & Practice Overview
Wind River students are introduced to and taught the many different components related to internal and external martial arts training.
- Our Tai Chi Form, Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan, is taught, practiced and refined in all sessions.
- Standing Meditation, Zhan Zhuang, is the core of our internal martial arts practice.
- Qi Gong, Dao Yin, emphasizes health benefits.
- Five Animal Qi Gong, the origin of all internal martial arts is studied and practiced for varied health benefits as well as enhancing aspects of other practices.
- Push Hands, Sensing/Sticky Hands, allows for a deeper development of Tai Chi through the practical application of the many postures and principles.
As students become more proficient, there may also be additional opportunities to learn additional forms including fan, stick and sword.